Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Butterflies

Todays post is for my DT sample for MTTC weekly challenge, the theme this week is butterflies. My base card is 5x5 and my first layer is a black matt which is slightly smaller than my base card. My next layer is embossed with a dotty embossing folder and then corners cut with one of my punches, I then cut a scalloped circle aperture and placed acetate behind the circle before layering onto my card. I then cut a small circle and stamped my sentiment.  My butterfly is a peeloff which I placed onto acetate and added gold flakes to the back.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the simple layout and the dimension on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sheila, great design and beautiful butterfly.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the corners, Sheila! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Sheila ,as i love butterflies ,and to make sure I dont miss what's going on im now a follower crafty hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete