Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Quick challenge

I am so thrilled to be asked to join the Crafts Galore (formally Cards Galore) facebook group Design Team. Each day there will be a member of the team doing something different so everyone can join in the fun.Today there is a quick challenge with a winners badge up for grabs. Please pop over and take a look you have until 9pm tonight to post your entry.
This is the card I entered to give a little support to Zoe who is the DT member running todays challenge.


My card is 6x6 and I first cut and embossed my tonic die straight into the front of my card. I placed gold mirror card on the inside to show through my cut out shape. I then used a smaller die from the same set along with the die that cuts the actual die from the card, and used the outer die again to cut the actual shape from mirror card. I placed the two together and after stamping my sentiment I placed it onto my card with foam pads and added little gems to finish.

Thank youf or taking the time to view my blog, any comments are much appreciated. x

9 comments:

  1. super! Love the way the miri card shines though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning must use my dies, Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Blogger Network Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so effective - great idea - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, but so effective. What a great idea Sheila.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely, elegant card Sheila. Congrats on the DT position. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new DT post. Fabulous card so elegant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sheila, the dies look wonderful. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for you lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - it's very elegant.

    ReplyDelete