Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Slugs and snails

I am more of a girlie card maker but as you see I do make the odd mans/boys card. My problem is I find I want to add bling all the time, it's just not the same on a male card. I was reading some lovely tips on the "I'm a crafters companion" facebook page after posting this card where some of the ladies have used twine, buttons and card candi, I will certainly give them a try. This card is simple matting and layering, along with a lovely stamped image and just perfect for a little boy. This card is entered into the creative inspirations blog challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment